Diamond Dotted Resin Coated Paper
Diamond dotted insulation paper is made of electrical insulating paper coated with heat curable epoxy resin, the epoxy adhesive is applied to both sides of the paper in a diamond pattern consisting of 9.5mm x 9.5mm diamonds with 6.35mm center spacing. This design improves the mechanical strength of oil-immersed transformer windings without reducing partial discharge levels.
Hecheng DDP can also be supplied in the "thermally upgraded" version, which is called TU DDP. It can achieved by adding a small quantity of nitrogenous additive.
· Insulation class A (105 °C) according to according to IEC 60641-3-2:2008
· Kraft paper, 100% sulphate pulp
· High purity and mechanical strength
· Color natural
· Baked enamel coating: Epoxy resin , rhombic, one or both sides
· Good compatibility with liquid dielectic after the baked enamel coating has hardened.
· Care should be taken that the that the layers to be baked remain closely pressed against each other during baking time
It is to be used in oil-immersed transformers for the insulation between of coils .On the insulation layer, there is a layer dotted epoxy resin that will be changed with high temperature change that is to be called as felt
Thickness: 0.08mm – 0.50mm
Both in roll and sheet are available
Width: DDP strip minimum 4mm to master roll 2000mm
Welcome to contact Haotai, which is one of best diamond dotted resin coated paper manufacturers and suppliers in China, you can also get diamond dotted resin coated paper free sample from our factory.