DDP press paper coil insulation materials, Kraft paper is coated with epoxy resin of state B on both sides. Once heated in the oil transformer, it can be connected and form an excellent stable insulation system.
• Insulation class A (105 °C)
• Presspaper (in rolls), 100 % sulphate wood pulp
• High purity and mechanical strength
• Thermosetting coating of expoxi-phenolic resin (B-stage), put in rhombic pattern on one or both sides.
• Good compatibility with transformer impregnants after curing of the coating.
Note: The surfaces to be bonded must remain tightly pressed together during curing
Welcome to contact Haotai, which is one of best ddp press paper coil insulation materials manufacturers and suppliers in China, you can also get ddp press paper coil insulation materials free sample from our factory.