This is product id manufactured from insulation press paper and partially coated with epoxy resin on one or both side.
During B-stage, the resin dots are dry and tack free, permitting storage and handling similar to normal presspaper. When the winding is heated for drying purposes, the adhesive dots melt and cure, thus creating permanent bonding sites unaffected by further heating cycles that may occur in service.
Name: Diamond dotted presspaper
Hecheng DDP can also be supplied in the "thermally upgraded" version, which is called TU DDP.It is achieved by adding a small quantity of nitrogenous additive.
• Insulation class A (105 °C)
• Presspaper (in rolls), 100 % sulphate wood pulp
• High purity and mechanical strength
• Thermosetting coating of expoxi-phenolic resin (B-stage), put in rhombic pattern on one or both sides.
• Good compatibility with transformer impregnants after curing of the coating.
Note: The surfaces to be bonded must remain tightly pressed together during curing
Packaging & Delivery
50kgs/roll,16rolls/pallet;pallet size :1.1m*1.1m for Diamond dotted paper with resin transformer kraft dots paper insulation DDP for coil wires
|Size||1.1M (L) * 1.1M (W)|
|Packaging Details||1.sealed packing with cardboard protection in roll, sea worthy plywood pallet shipping; |
2.800kg-1000kg per pallet .
3.pallet size 1100x1100x1250mm (for width 1000mm coil)
4.Conveyance: 10 tons/20ft, 20tons/40HQ(no more than 27tons)