Epoxy Resin Impregnated F Class DMD Flexible Laminates Insulation prepreg Materials (DMD-P)
It is also known as DMD-P. Epoxy-resin prepreg DMD is a three-layer flexible material, produced by impregnating F-class DMD combined material into heat-resistant epoxy resin, and then cured to B-stage. DMD-P is for short.
It has comparatively good heat-resistance, sound dielectrically property and mechanical property. it is compatible withmost gels, resins and varnishes. When cured to C-stage in moderate temperature, it will firmly adhere on the surfaces of copper or aluminum metals, without producing any small molecular volatiles.
Minimal order quantity: 1 roll
Alternative ordering unit: kg
• Insulation class F (155 °C)
• Epoxy-resin Prepreg DMD Flexible Laminates (in rolls)
• High mechanical strength
• Coating of epoxy resin (B-stage), put on both sides.
• Breakdown voltage not less than 7kv
• Dry type transformer layer insulation between copper/aluminium foils
• Motor slot insulation, or phase insulation film
• Also suitable for Automobile, Electronic application
• In rolls. 1000 mm(regularly), 1500mm
• In strips minimum width 4 mm
• Available thickness: 0.15-4.0 mm
• In white color, red color, brown color...
Product Details Show
Tensile StrengthMD, Not Bended
Soluble Resin Content
Tensile Shear Strength
Curing Time: 130℃ 5h; 140℃ 4h;150℃ 3h
Universal Testing Machine
Testings for the tensile strength and bonding
Testings for the material's breakdown voltage
Testings of the related chemical elements
|Cotton Banding Tape||Milky White Polyester Film||Fish Paper with Polyester Film|