Sleeving With Silicone Rubber
2760 Sleeving with Silicone Rubber
(In accordance with JB/T8151.1-1999, IEC60684-3-4000/402:1991)
Description: Glass textile sleeving coated with silicone rubber is manufactured with non-alkali fiberglass braided sleeving and coated it with silicone resin and then vulcanized it to form insulating sleeving. It possesses good qualities of dielectric, heat-resistance, excellent elasticity and cold-resistance. It can be used for wiring insulation and mechanical protection for electric machinery and electrical appliances. It is available in four standard voltage: FRS4000 Volt. The thermal treatment and the special rubber used for this item give this material a very good softness and excellent high temperature resistance and good dielectric strength.
• After heating: No cracking or detachment of the coating after 8 hours at 275℃.
• Low temperature: No cracking or detachment of the coating after 60 minutes at -50℃.
• Flame propagation: Max 10 sec(According to UL VW-1).
• Thermal Class: Class H
• Breakdown voltage: According to UL 1441.
• Color: Brick red (other colors on request)
• Length: The standard length of the sleeving is 1000(+20,-10) mm (continuous length may be negotiated)
Welcome to contact Haotai, which is one of best sleeving with silicone rubber manufacturers and suppliers in China, you can also get sleeving with silicone rubber free sample from our factory.