Sleeving With Acrylic Resin
2740 Sleeving with Acrylic Resin
Description: Glass textile sleeving with acrylic resin based coating is manufactured with non-alkali fiberglass braided sleeving and coated it with acrylate latex and then heated it to form F grade insulating sleeving. It possesses outstanding property of dielectric, reliable heat resistance and elasticity, benzene resistance and oil resistance. It can be used as wiring insulation and mechanic protection for electrical machinery, electric apparatus, electric appliances, etc.
• Appearance: Smooth surface, clear and neat ends.
• Thermal Class: F-155℃ random peaks at 165℃.
• Color: Yellow (standard), black, blue, red, white, green.
• Length: The standard length of this sleeving is 1000mm, continuous length could be negotiated.
• Breakdown voltage: 7000volt
• Chemicals: Good resistance to benzene.
• Elasticity: ①At 20±5℃ and 65±5%(RH), the coating of the sleeving should not crack or appear detached after the sleeving has been wound around the specified mandrel for 1 hour.
②The coating should not crack or appear detached after the sleeving has been treated for 2 hours at a temperature of 10℃ to 15℃ below zero.
③After the sleeving has been treated at a temperature of 130±2℃ for 24 hours and then wound around a specified mandrel at the room temperature of 20±2℃, the coating should not crack or appear detached.
• Oil resistance: The coating should not crack or appear detached after the sleeving has been dipped in transformer oil for 24 hours at a temperature of 105±2℃, but the color of the sleeving grows darker is allowed.
• Benzene resistance: The coating should not be sticky or show delaminating when the sleeving keep in methyl benzene at a normal atmospheric temperature for 4 hours.
Welcome to contact Haotai, which is one of best sleeving with acrylic resin manufacturers and suppliers in China, you can also get sleeving with acrylic resin free sample from our factory.