After curing, the prepreg resin cures from stage B (prepreg) to satge C (cured), adhering to any metallic surface and creating micro channels for optimal gas distribution. The bonding strength is adequate to support effective gluing in unsupported coil design.
* Dry type transformer layer insulation
* Oil filled transformer layer insulation
* SF6 high current voltage transformer wire winding insulation or layer insulation film
* Motor slot insulation, or phase insulation film
* Also suitable for Automobile, electronic application
DDM Technical Data:
|Curing temperature and time||90℃±5℃/16h or 130℃±5℃/6h|
|Storage life||6 months, room temperature, dry and well-vetilated environment|
Roll packing in requested meter, protected by PP bag and carton, put on fumigation-free pallets, wrapped with shirinking film.