Transformer Insulating Nmn Flexible Laminate
6640 NMN flexible laminates
NOMEX® NMN laminates are 3-layer laminates constructed of calendered NOMEX paper bonded to polyester film with a proprietary high-temperature adhesive system. These laminates will not delaminate or blister at high temperatures.
The polyester film in these 3-layer laminates contributes high dielectric strength, as well as good initial tear strength and tensile properties. The calendered NOMEX paper provides long term thermal stability, as well as improved propagation tear strengths.
Typically used in the manufacture and repair of motors and generators of many sizes and temperature classes. The most important applications are for slot liners, wedges and phase insulation in Class H motors and generators, as well as in large and specialty Class F motors. Motor manufacturers as well as motor repair facilities who repair motors like the ability to standardize on NMN, and use just one insulation material for all motors.
2. Motor manufacture and repair facilities like the ability to standardize on NMN and use one
3. insulation material for all motors
4. High dielectric strength
5. Good initial tear strength and tensile properties
6. Long-term thermal stability
1. Slot liners, wedges and phase insulation in Class H motors and generators as well as in large and
2. specialty Class F motors
3. Hermetic applications
4. Typically used in cost-critical designs
7. Ground and wrapper insulation in dry-type transformers
Welcome to contact Haotai, which is one of best transformer insulating nmn flexible laminate manufacturers and suppliers in China, you can also get transformer insulating nmn flexible laminate free sample from our factory.