Prepreg DMD for dry transformer
Pre-impregnated Material DMD(Class F)formed in the process of precuring the modified F-class DMD with impregnation of Hi-temp resistant Epoxy resin into B-stage by baking.
Prepreg DMD is made by the process of pre-curing the modified F-class DMD with Impregnation of Hi-temp resistant B-stage Epoxy resin by baking, with long shelf life at room temp, low pre-curing temp & time, excellent electrical insulation, bonding and heat-resistant properties.
Electrical insulation materials are key part of transformers, as they must withstand the thermal, electrical, mechanical, and environmental stresses during the transformer's operating life. Hence the lifetime of a transformer is largely depends on the reliaility of the insulation used. Ventilated dry type transformers (VDT) and cast resin transformers continue to grow in popularity around the world.
1. It should be stored in dry and clean environment at room temperature.
2. To keep away from fire, heat and directly sunshine.
3. After 12 months of storage, it should be tested and pass all specification before use.
We carry out full inspection and testing before/during/after production, which testing records are all kept for 2 years. Tracking of every batch of cargo is accomplished by these records. Thus products improvements or OEM are easily made according to every customer’s unique needs.
All production in accordance with the international technology standard strictly, qualified in Rohs/SGS.
1. OEM Manufacturing welcome: Product, Package...
2. Sample order
3. We will reply you for your inquiry in 24 hours.
4. after sending, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you get the products. When you got the goods, test them, and give me a feedback.If you have any questions about the problem, contact with us, we will offer the solve way for you.
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral brown cartons and put on pallet, protected with film polyester wrapping.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance. And a detailed packing list file will be offered.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 15 to 30 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the A4 sample on free base but freight cost should be paid by you as a regular.