180℃ DMD Flexible Laminates
Modified Polyester film with Non-woven fabric
In accordance with GB/T5591.3.1-2008 and IEC626-2.
Description: The 180℃ DMD Flexible Laminate is a three-layer flexible composite material, produced by using special heat-resistant adhesive(epoxy resin) to adhere the two faces of reliable high-melt-point polyester film( 6020 transparent polyester film or 6021 milky polyester film) with high quality hot-rolled non-woven polyester fabric (Dacron). The structure is Dacron +(adhesive)+ Mylar +(adhesive)+ Dacron.
Advantages: It has excellent electrical, mechanical strength, and heat-resistant properties.
Applications: The 180℃ DMD is suitable for slot liner, slot closure, phase and turn-to-turn insulation in Class-F to Class-H electrical motors. It can be used as interlayer insulation in high voltage transformers and other electrical appliances.
• Thermal class: H(180℃)
• Thickness: 0.13-0.50mm
• Standard width: 1000mm (or according to customers’ requirements)
• Color: white, green, blue , pink and according to customers’ requirements
• Form: roll, sheet, and strip
• Adhesive property: 200℃±2℃, 10 minutes no delamination, blister, or adhesive flow.
• Superiority: Reasonable price, high quality, prompt delivery, and excellent service.
Welcome to contact Haotai, which is one of best h-class dmd flexible laminates manufacturers and suppliers in China, you can also get h-class dmd flexible laminates free sample from our factory.