6641 F-DMD Flexible Laminates
Polyester film with Non-woven fabric
In accordance with GB/T5591.3.1-2008 and IEC626-2
Description: 6641 F- DMD is a three-layer flexible composite material, produced by using F-class adhesive(heat-resistant epoxy resin) to adhere the two faces of reliable high-melt-point polyester film( 6020 transparent polyester film or 6021 milky polyester film) with high quality hot-rolled non-woven polyester fabric (Dacron). The structure is Dacron +(adhesive)+ Mylar +(adhesive)+ Dacron.
Advantages: It has excellent electrical, mechanical, impregnating and heat-resisting properties. It also has excellent tensile strength, and good voltage characteristic.
Applications: The Class F 6641DMD is suitable for slot, liner, phase, and turn-to-turn insulation in F-class electrical motors. It can be used as interlayer insulation in transformers and other electrical appliances.
• Thermal class: F(155℃)
• Thickness: 0.13-0.50mm
• Standard width: 1000mm (or according to customers’ requirements)
• Color: white, green, blue , pink and according to customers’ requirements
• Form: roll, sheet, and strip
• Adhesive property: 180℃±2℃, 10 minutes no delamination, blister, or adhesive flow.
• Certification: UL products certification.
• Superiority: Reasonable price, high quality, prompt delivery, and excellent service.
Welcome to contact Haotai, which is one of best f-class dmd flexible laminates manufacturers and suppliers in China, you can also get f-class dmd flexible laminates free sample from our factory.