Class B DMD (6630) Flexible Laminates
Polyester film with Non-woven fabric
In accordance with GB/T5591.3.1-2008 and IEC626-2.
Description: Class B DMD Flexible Laminate is a three-layer flexible composite material, produced by using B-class adhesive(heat-resistant epoxy resin) to adhere the two faces of reliable high-melt-point polyester film( 6020 transparent polyester film or 6021 milky polyester film) with high quality hot-rolled non-woven polyester fabric (Dacron). The structure is Dacron +(adhesive)+ Mylar +(adhesive)+ Dacron.
Advantages: It has excellent electrical, mechanical, and impregnating properties. It also has excellent tensile strength, reliable heat resistance and good voltage characteristic.
Applications: The Class B DMD is suitable for slot liner, slot closure, phase and turn-to-turn insulation in electrical motors. It can be used as inter-layer insulation in transformers and other electrical appliances.
• Thermal class: B(130℃)
• Thickness: 0.13-0.50mm
• Standard width: 1000mm (or according to customers’ requirements)
• Color: white, green, blue, pink and according to customers’ requirements
• Form: roll, sheet, and strip
• Adhesive property: 155℃±2℃, 10 minutes no delamination, blister, or adhesive flow.
• Superiority: Reasonable prices, high quality, prompt delivery, and excellent service.
Welcome to contact Haotai, which is one of best b-class dmd flexible laminates manufacturers and suppliers in China, you can also get b-class dmd flexible laminates free sample from our factory.