F-DM Non-saturation Flexible Laminates
Polyester film with Non-woven fabric
In accordance with JB/T4060-1991
Description: Class F DM Non-saturation also called F-DM70; it is a two-layer flexible composite material, produced by using F-class adhesive(heat-resistant epoxy resin) to adhere the high-melt-point polyester film( 6020 transparent polyester film or 6021 milky polyester film) (Mylar) with non-woven polyester fabric (Dacron). The structure is Dacron +(adhesive)+ Mylar
• Thermal class: F(155℃)
• Thickness: 0.08-0.41mm
• Standard width: 1000mm (or according to customers’ requirements)
• Color: white, green, blue , pink and according to customers’ requirements
• Form: roll, sheet, and strip
• Adhesive property: 180℃±2℃, 10 minutes no delamination, blister, or adhesive flow.
• Superiority: Reasonable price, high quality, prompt delivery, and excellent service.
Welcome to contact Haotai, which is one of best f-class dm flexible laminates manufacturers and suppliers in China, you can also get f-class dm flexible laminates free sample from our factory.