High Temperature Resistant Polyimide Film
6051-Polyimide film is synthesized by polymerizing PMDA and ODA in strong polar solvents trought the process of forming film and imine treatment at high temperture. It is Class H (180℃) insulating material. This product has excellent physical, chemical, and electrical properties, atomic radiation resistant, low & high temperture resistant. It performs successfully in the wide range of temperture as low as -45℉(-269℃) and as high as +500℉ (+260℃). Because of its unique excellent properties, it is the ideal choice among many applications.
This product can be used in flexible printed circuits and as insulating materials of flat electric cables, electromangnetic wires and motors.
- Color: mainly tawny.
- Material: durable polyimide and silicone.
- Heat resistance: about 260 C.
- 100% brand new and high quality High Temperature Heat Resistant Polyimide Film.
- High insulation, high temperature resistance, acid and alkali-resistance, low electrolysis, mechanically sound, crocking resistance, tear-resistance, without rest on surface when tear
- Ideal for protecting sensitive printed circuit board (PCB) components such as gold leads and gold fingers during the process of wave soldering.
- Also extensive use as electrical insulation for transformer, motor, coil, capacitor and frequency conversion power supply in electronic industry.