Crepe Kraft Paper/insulation Paper
Insulation crepe paper is one of the most important solid insulation materials used in transformers. Its quality directly influences the life span of the transformer. Even though the base kraft paper is impregnated with liquids to manufacture creped kraft paper, the porosity of the paper remains intact due to the automatic temperature and moisture control by the automated machine. The BDV is enhanced by up to 80% as compared to base kraft paper. To ensure of best quality of Crepe paper, the base kraft paper is manufactured using longer fibers of pure wood pulp. This base paper is chemically neutral with low ash, chloride and sulphide content.
Application of Crepe Paper:
The mechanical as well as cross mechanical strength is enhanced as compared to the base kraft paper. The pH value remains intact, a little more towards acidic as preferred in transformer insulation.
1) High performance cost ratio with steady quality
2) OEM service and Prompt Delivery
3) The fast speed of reply your email and can make quotation sheet just for you.
4) Can provide free sample, only need you bear the sample fee.
5) Supply good after-sales service, we will follow-up the situation after using, if have problems,we will find out the reason and deal with positively.