DMD insulation paper
UL NO: E353580 Insulation class: 130 C°-155C°
Dacron/Mylar/Dacron (DMD) is a high temperature laminated insulation material, composed by two layers of non woven polyester and one central layer of polyester (Mylar®).
This product has excellent dielectric, mechanical strength and heat resistance.
It can be used as liner insulation material for electric motors and electric apparatus transformers.
1. Gathered good impregnation performance from non-woven cloth.
2. Excellent dielectric strength from polyester film.
The DMD combined flexible material can be supplied in roll form, reel form or sheet form and the length required by customers. Inner diameter of core is 3 inches.
DMD is suitable for slot, liner, phase, and turn-to-turn insulation in electrical motors. It can be used as interlayer insulation in transformers and other electrical appliances.
1. It should be stored in dry and clean environment at room temperature.
2. To keep away from fire, heat and directly sunshine.
3. After 12 months of storage, it should be tested and pass all specification before use.
Welcome to contact Haotai, which is one of best dmd insulation paper manufacturers and suppliers in China, you can also get dmd insulation paper free sample from our factory.