DMD insulation paper
UL NO: E353580 Insulation class: 130 C°-155C°
Dacron/Mylar/Dacron (DMD) is a high temperature laminated insulation material, composed by two layers of non woven polyester and one central layer of polyester (Mylar®).
This product has excellent dielectric, mechanical strength and heat resistance.
It can be used as liner insulation material for electric motors and electric apparatus transformers.
1. Gathered good impregnation performance from non-woven cloth.
2. Excellent dielectric strength from polyester film.
1. It should be stored in dry and clean environment at room temperature.
2. To keep away from fire, heat and directly sunshine.
3. After 12 months of storage, it should be tested and pass all specification before use.
Q. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance. And a detailed packing list file will be offered.
Q. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 15 to 30 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q: Are you manufacturer?
A: Yes, our factory located in Yongkang city, Zhejiang province, PRC.
Q: How about your MOQ?
A: MOQ is according to different products. Whatever you need, we are glad to quote best price with good quality.
Q: Do you provide samples?
A: Of course, we could offer the sample for free charge but express freight should be taken by client. After making order we’d like to return back.