dmd insulation materials
Insulation class: 130 C°-155C°
Hechin DMD is a kind of flexible insulation paper which is laminated with two layers of non-woven fabric on surfaces and a layer of polyester film in the middle.
1. Gathered good impregnation performance from non-woven cloth.
2. Excellent dielectric strength from polyester film.
The hechin MD combined flexible material can be supplied in roll form, reel form or sheet form and the length required by customers. Inner diameter of core is 3 inches.
Hechin DMD soft composite paper is widely used in insulation of slot,phase,turn-to-turn and liner of F class motors and generators.
1. It should be stored in dry and clean environment at room temperature.
2. To keep away from fire, heat and directly sunshine.
3. After 12 months of storage, it should be tested and pass all specification before use.