AM Flexible Laminates
Polyester film with Aramid paper
In accordance with GB/T5591.3.1-2008 and IEC626-2
Description: The AM Flexible Laminate is a two-layer flexible composite material, produced by using F-class adhesive(heat-resistant epoxy resin) to adhere the polyester film( 6020 transparent polyester film or 6021 milky polyester film) (Mylar) with hot rolling Aramid paper (A). The structure is Aramid paper+(resin)+Mylar.
Advantages: This product has good electrical, mechanical, and superior heat-resistant properties. It also has excellent tensile strength, high edge tear resistance and good voltage characteristic. Has very similar property to NM, it’s a perfect substitute of NM.
Applications: Suitable for slot, liner, phase, and turn-to-turn insulation in F-class electrical motors. It can also applied as interlayer insulation in transformers and other electrical appliances.
• Thermal class: F(155℃)
• Thickness: 0.08-0.41mm
• Standard width: 1000mm (or according to customers’ requirements)
• Color: orange, green, blue , and according to customers’ requirements
• Form: roll, sheet, and strip
• Adhesive property: 180℃±2℃, 10 minutes no delamination, blister, or adhesive flow.
• Superiority: competitive price, high quality, prompt delivery, and excellent service.
Welcome to contact Haotai, which is one of best am flexible laminates manufacturers and suppliers in China, you can also get am flexible laminates free sample from our factory.