AHA AKA Flexible Laminates
AKA /AHA Flexible Laminates
Polyimide film with Aramid paper
In accordance with GB/T5591.3.1-2008 and IEC626-2
Description: The AKA/AHA Flexible Laminate is a three-layer flexible composite material, produced by using H-class or C-class adhesive(heat-resistant epoxy resin) to adhere the polyimide film (Kapton) with hot rolling Aramid paper (A) on both sides.
Advantages: The AKA/AHA is one of the most exclusive electric insulation materials at present. It has excellent heat-resistant, dielectrical property, and superior mechanical properties. The performance is totally according with the standard of NHN (GB/T5591.3.1-2008), and it has the very similar property with NHN, it’s a perfect substitute of NHN.
Applications: The AKA/AHA composite material is suitable for slot, liner, phase, and turn-to-turn insulation in H-class or C-class electrical motors. It can be used as interlayer insulation in high voltage transformers and other electrical appliances.
• Thermal class: H(180℃)
• Thickness: 0.13-0.35mm
• Standard width: 1000mm (or according to customers’ requirements)
• Color: orange, green, blue , and according to customers’ requirements
• Form: roll, sheet, and strip
• Adhesive property: 200℃±2℃, 10 minutes no delamination, blister, or adhesive flow.
• Superiority: competitive price, high quality, prompt delivery, and excellent service.
Welcome to contact Haotai, which is one of best aha aka flexible laminates manufacturers and suppliers in China, you can also get aha aka flexible laminates free sample from our factory.