The AK/AH Flexible laminate is a two-layer flexible composite material,
produced by using C-class adhesive to adhere the polyimide film (Kapton) with Aramid paper on single side.
The AK/AH is one of the most exclusive electric insulation materials at present, It has excellent heat-resistant,
dielectrical property, and superior mechanical properties.
The The AK/AH is suitable for slot, liner, phase,
and turn-to -turn insulation in H-class and C-class electrical motors.
It can be used as interlayer insulation in high voltage transformer and other electrical appliances.
Advantages: The AKA/AHA is one of the most exclusive electric insulation materials at present.
It has excellent heat-resistant, dielectrical property, and superior mechanical properties.
The performance is totally according with the standard of NHN (GB/T5591.3.1-2008),
and it has the very similar property with NHN, it’s a perfect substitute of NHN.
|Pet film thickness||µm||25||50||100||125||150||190||250||350|
|Tensile strength(Noe bend)N/10mm||MD≥||60||90||160||180||200||230||320||420|
• Thermal class: H(180℃)
• Thickness: 0.08-0.41mm
• Standard width: 1000mm (or according to customers’ requirements)
• Color: orange, green, blue , and according to customers’ requirements
• Form: roll, sheet, and strip
• Adhesive property: 200℃±2℃, 10 minutes no delamination, blister, or adhesive flow.
• Superiority: competitive price, high quality, prompt delivery, and excellent service.