AK/AH Flexible Laminates
Polyimide Film with Aramid paper Fabric
In accordance with GB/T5591.3.1-2008 and IEC626-2
Description: The AK/AH Flexible Laminate is a two-layer flexible composite material, produced by using H-class or C-class adhesive(heat-resistant epoxy resin) to adhere the polyimide film (Kapton) with hot rolling Aramid paper (A).
• Thermal class: H(180℃)
• Thickness: 0.08-0.41mm
• Standard width: 1000mm (or according to customers’ requirements)
• Color: orange, green, blue , and according to customers’ requirements
• Form: roll, sheet, and strip
• Adhesive property: 200℃±2℃, 10 minutes no delamination, blister, or adhesive flow.
• Superiority: competitive price, high quality, prompt delivery, and excellent service.
Welcome to contact Haotai, which is one of best ah ak flexible laminates manufacturers and suppliers in China, you can also get ah ak flexible laminates free sample from our factory.