6520 polyester film / fish paper composite material
1. 6520 polyester film/fish paper composite material is made of electrical fish paper and polyester film layer formed by adhesive bonding composite materials,heat level E grade.this material has a excellent performance in both electrical and mechanical properties.
It is widly used for small motor and electrical insulation slot liner, gasket and turn to turn and layer insulation,liner insulation,transformer insulation,and other electrical insulation with termperature requirement not exceeding 130℃.,
3. Certification: ISO Quality certification; SGS System Certification; Electrical machinery
industry by product quality supervision and inspection center material testing.
4. Colour: Blue, brown
※Note: The values noted in below technical specification are given only for our customers’ reference and should not be used in writing specifications.
1. Standard width: 1000mm, or slit into the width required
2. Packing: In carton
3. Min Qty: 1000kg each size in a lot.
4. Shelf life: one year from the data of delivery. It can still be used if it is qualified by testing after one year according to above Technical Requirement.
Test and stock
Standard: GB/T5591.3.1-2008 and IEC60626-3 and IEC60243-1.
Storage:≤40℃, dry, clean in warehouse. Avoid fire, heat and sunlight.
Storage life: 12 months. Still effective if qualified in retest after 12 months.